Bradford v City EDS

Clear gap in physicality.

Most of our best youth have already come out of our academy and gone somewhere else.

Academy wont be breaking any records this year.
Not so much the "best youth" more the older, more experienced, top talent who need a higher level of football. It's all part of the learning process for the younger players and although it's a shame they're out of the competition, I'm not worried by the result myself.

The academy isn't there to break records.

Clear gap in physicality.

Most of our best youth have already come out of our academy and gone somewhere else.

Academy wont be breaking any records this year.
It gives a coaching staff something to work with and on, clearly they were out of there depth but they will learn so much more from this game than winning 4:0 every week.
We have one or 2 players in this group who have a good chance of being Prem players, the others will have decent careers.

Met one of these young lads on Monday what a level headed nice guy he was, he was telling me he started training with the first squad this season really hope he does well lovely chap

Wont be reading nothing into it a tinpot trophy that was even more downgraded when they started including under 21 teams in the thing

Wow, how classy !
I agree, from a guy who was caretaker manager for only 6 games.
On the match, I enjoyed the night out,( £5 ) pay at the gate, but as other posters have mentioned it is a strange competition.
The City teams are slow passing to each other and seem vulnerable at set pieces.
As shown by some of this seasons loans - it is a big step up from u18, u21 to even this level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.