brads view

mancunial

great assesment by brad friedel on goals on sunday, he disagreed with the other guys on the show and stated we have a great squad of players and that their must have been a plan before the purchases and it is only a matter of time before it all comes together, like hannibal off the A team said ;i love it when a plan comes together;?

Came across really well.

Probably sounded out by City at some stage, so will understand more than most.

Any body in football, sky blues set apart, with a marginally open mind, unaffected by Swamp/Dipper fever, would recognise that we DO have a great squad, and sooner or later, hopefully both contained within this season(!), it WILL come together.

makes a difference to watch and listen to someone who was honest and fair on that channel, because they are the biggest shit stirring shitehawks i have ever come across, i laugh my balls off listening to some of their transparent rantings?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Any body in football, sky blues set apart, with a marginally open mind, unaffected by Swamp/Dipper fever, would recognise that we DO have a great squad, and sooner or later, hopefully both contained within this season(!), it WILL come together.

We are a great engine that needs a bit of tuning..is all.

manimanc said:
martin laursen don`t know shit....crazy fool....
couldn,t agree more, it was as though he had been primed and told to quote a city rant, he did not have a clue, saying ;city should have built a team around dunn and ireland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.