Bratislava meet up

Been before on a stag do. Very small town centre with the traditional Irish English & Scottish bars, I’m sure you’ll all find each other
Lovely place and still cheap

Lisbon for me this time
I went about 5 years ago. The town centre was cheap compared to England but not ridiculously cheap. One day, about 10 of us go a few taxis to this bar about 15 minutes away.. The beer was about 40 to 50p pint. I was absolutely fuckin arseholed! Don't ask me where it was because I haven't a scooby. Gutted I'm not going to this one because I liked it there.

Last edited:
I went about 5 years ago. The town centre was cheap compared to England but not ridiculously cheap. One day, about 10 of us go a few taxies to this bar about 15 minutes away.. The beer was about 40 to 50p pint. I was absolutely fuckin arseholed! Don't ask me where it was because I haven't a scooby. Gutted I'm not going to this one because I liked it there.

It was pre Covid 6-7 years ago international break as England were playing full of Welsh too who had been in Austria

We found happy hour in a bar think it was called the George & Dragon €1 pint so we Ordered 4 each
40 pints please barmaid ?
By the time she’d finished pouring em all the hour was nearly over !!!

It was pre Covid 6-7 years ago international break as England were playing full of Welsh too who had been in Austria

We found happy hour in a bar think it was called the George & Dragon €1 pint so we Ordered 4 each
40 pints please barmaid ?
By the time she’d finished pouring em all the hour was nearly over !!!
The place we went in had about 10 different beers ranging from around 4.2% up to about 7.5%. I just stuck on a 4.6 ish one. Absolutely beautiful it was. And they did food too, think schnitzels and chips with bread was about 2 quid. Happy days.

it's a lovely, compact centre, i do remember it being small.

Went to Goblins, that was decent. Otherwise Good Shepherd and Fabrika were both fine. There's bars, it's a small place, blues wont fail to find each other.

I'm flying from tenerife to vienna, arrive around 6pm Saturday, 2 nights in vienna, train from vienna to bratislava Monday morning with @Indaparkside . 2 nights in bratislava, train back to vienna Wednesday morning, lunchtime flight to barcelona, 3 hours in Barca and teatime flight from there back to Tenerife. Looking forward to it, never been to vienna or bratislava before. Notice they play in sky blue as well so they can't be that bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.