brazil?anyone been?

bezdog said:
smudgedj said:
Yes I can......

Base yourself on Copacabana beach outside of the Help disco and wait 5 minutes, if you want to rough it tell a taxi to take you to the Florida Bar near the dockyard (not advised just for information!)

Have you picked a hotel/hostel yet?

can you recommend any hostels hotels please?

we are planning on rio for a week then salvador for a week as well?

I used to stay at the Marriott opposite the beach, but it costs about $300 a night. Your best looking on the web,say, trip advisor, yourself. If you can't book on line send me the hotel details and phone number and I'll get the girlfriend to ring them and book for you.

smudgedj said:
bezdog said:
can you recommend any hostels hotels please?

we are planning on rio for a week then salvador for a week as well?

I used to stay at the Marriott opposite the beach, but it costs about $300 a night. Your best looking on the web,say, trip advisor, yourself. If you can't book on line send me the hotel details and phone number and I'll get the girlfriend to ring them and book for you.

yeh marriott would be nice but not that rich im afraid.

yeh i wll look cheers

I'm off to Rio tomorrow actually. Got a friend there so stay there a bit for free then head to Sao Paulo and he said you can get a flat for about 400 quid a month so between 2, 200 each.

never been to rio but went to sao paulo a few years ago, lots of hookers about, food ok beer drinkable etc, but nobody speaks english there at all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.