Breaking Bad

Love this show.

My favourites are Suits, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights and of course The Wire.

Danube said:
Loved the Sopranos, couldn't get into the Wire (bought the complete box set)
So the question is ... is Breaking Bad better than the Wire?

Thought exactly the same about the Wire. I watched the first two episodes and just couldn't see all the fuss was about. I told my mate who said if I watched the full first season and let the characters develop I'd be hooked. So I made a vow to watch the full series and he was right - it just gets better and better.

What's it about then? watched the whole of the Wire BBC2 Feb09 - Aug09 behind the door.

Breaking Bad cant say Iv'e ever heard of it, what channel has it been shown on? and what's it about?

m7mcfc said:
What's it about then? watched the whole of the Wire BBC2 Feb09 - Aug09 behind the door.

Breaking Bad cant say Iv'e ever heard of it, what channel has it been shown on? and what's it about?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZqsV5UJpM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZqsV5UJpM</a>

m7mcfc said:

When chemistry teacher, Walter White, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his wife and teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, White embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular hard working man explores how a fatal diagnosis, how that affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade.

So many good characters in BB, Obviously Walt and Jessie but Saul and Hank are brilliant too.

Dont read unless your up to date.
It'll be interesting to see where they go in season 5, something tells me that the German firm that was behind Gus will get involved.

waspish said:
m7mcfc said:

Thanks for the synopsis sounds like something I'd watch, LINK or DVD?

When chemistry teacher, Walter White, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his wife and teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, White embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular hard working man explores how a fatal diagnosis, how that affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.