Breaking Bad

mcfclovin88 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Has anyone found anywhere decent / safe to download series 5 from?

Ask TCIB, he may be willing to help.

Evening matey,

Sure, just gimme a shout cheadle blue when your about if you like and you can get it from me via ssl encrypted ftp (as safe as it gets).

Sounds complicated but is as easy as using torrents if not easier.

If you just want to stream you can catch every episode of nearly every decent series here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cokeandpopcorn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cokeandpopcorn.com/</a>

Very handy when your on the go and using a smartphone too :-)

TCIB said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Evening matey,

Sure, just gimme a shout cheadle blue when your about if you like and you can get it from me via ssl encrypted ftp (as safe as it gets).

Yes, even an idiot like me can use it.

TCIB said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Evening matey,

i have PM'd you TCIB, just finished the other 4

half way through the 5th series....what a show! i never experience a show which leaves the heart pounding, jaw dropped for minutes at a time and each ending wants me to run another show.

it has to be up there with the best ever shows on TV!

route46 said:
anyone any idea when season 5 will be on dvd or netflix?????

The second half of season 5 isn't aired until next year, so I'm not sure the first half will end up on Netflix or DVD until after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.