Breaking news...

Dobsy87 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Shouldnt the girl be charged now with wasting police time?

They've not prosecuted as they won't have enough evidence to get a conviction. They're saying they can't prove he did it, but neither can they prove he did not, it comes down to her word against his. If they've got no evidence then yeah, it's certain she lied, but then you have to prove that as well, and again, word vs word. I'm sure he's just glad it's all over.

Fair point mate, I just think its a bit unfair that only one person gets named and to an extent shamed!

They should not be able to release names untill charged, especially with a acusation as delicate as this one

When i saw the breaking news thread i thought it was going to be the same as the text i got the other day.
Breaking news Man city sell SWP ............................to Madonna

snip said:
When i saw the breaking news thread i thought it was going to be the same as the text i got the other day.
Breaking news Man city sell SWP ............................to Madonna
yeah got the same text from a very unfunny rag.....wasn't funny 5 years ago...

great news about BINO...

About bloody time, we all knew he did nothing wrong from the start! I hope he perks up a little on the pitch now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.