Breaking: No Appeal

Re: got 1 for you howard webb

come on dzeko it is your time to come to the mark,i belive you can do it ,it is your time to help make history

Am glad we didn't appeal, If we had of done there's no doubt they would give Mario an extra game.

Time to move on, Were more than strong enough to turn Liverpool over tonight without him.

Blue Haze said:
Good.

Let's put this incident behind us.

That will be really easy to do when three of our players get sent off tonight for offences that everybody else would be let away with.

Re: got 1 for you howard webb

I don't get how people think he's any use.

He constantly bends over to egos and star reputations.

Useless.

Pam said:
Blue Haze said:
Good.

Let's put this incident behind us.

That will be really easy to do when three of our players get sent off tonight for offences that everybody else would be let away with.

I fancy one of our lads to be sent off tonight, For doing sweet f*ck all of course! Liverpool players get better and better at surrounding the ref by the week, Especially Charlie Adam!

coulsonblue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
All well and good making a stand but what happens should we find ourselves short of a striker for the blackburn game.

Only decision they could make really, I'm sure there will be an occasion but I can't remember when the fa retrospectively charged a player then let them off upon appeal.

Time for ALL to move on I think now.

I read somewhere the other week that 99% of FA charges resulted in guilty verdicts.
At risk of getting crucified, for what its worth I personally think Mario is guilty in this case, just a flash moment from a tempestuous young man, he'll learn and move on. That said, there is a definite problem with all this FA retrospective stuff, for me, there's loads of ways to improve what is patently a closed shop procedure. I can't for the life of me understand why the FA are happy with the current system, it leaves them open to all the accustations, right or wrong that we've read on here over the last couple of days.

Pam said:
The team should wear shirts tonight with Balo's name and number on the back. Just like the Klanfield mob did. So should Bobby Manc.

5fd83-GTFO.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.