Breaking records/stats thread

If I remember right TNS were bought out and were the moneybags of Wales At one time.
On 30 December 2016, The New Saints defeated Cefn Druids 2–0 in the Cymru Premier. This extended their winning run to 27 matches, surpassing the previous record of 26 set by Ajax in the 1970s for the most consecutive club victories by a top-flight team.

Cefn Druids were no pushovers either and were using magical powers.

27 to beat. Take that Ajax, whoever you are.

They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions....

Last edited:
If I remember right TNS were bought out and were the moneybags of Wales At one time.
On 30 December 2016, The New Saints defeated Cefn Druids 2–0 in the Cymru Premier. This extended their winning run to 27 matches, surpassing the previous record of 26 set by Ajax in the 1970s for the most consecutive club victories by a top-flight team.

Cefn Druids were no pushovers either and were using magical powers.

27 to beat. Take that Ajax, whoever you are.

They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions....
I don't know where dancing in the streets originated but, Stuart Pike on Picc Radio used the line after Oldham beat 'the City of rugby' Wigan in the cup....I looked outside and there was no dancing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.