Breaking records/stats thread

I’ll answer my own question it’s 21 consecutive away wins in all comps - no idea if that’s a record in England or what the European or world records are. But hats pretty staggering
That's staggering. We'll never see the like again. You could football for 100 years and some of these records will still be around. Pep is on a different level.

From the bbc:
Tonight was a 23rd consecutive unbeaten away match in all competitions for Manchester City (W21 D2), the longest ever unbeaten away run by a side in the top four tiers of English football, overtaking Notts County's run of 22 in 2012

I’ll answer my own question it’s 21 consecutive away wins in all comps - no idea if that’s a record in England or what the European or world records are. But hats pretty staggering
I make it 20 mate. Just added them up on official website. I think the previous record was 14?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.