Breaking records/stats thread

From the BBC sports page:

• Manchester City are now unbeaten intheir last 18 European games (W12 D6), the outright longest run without defeatfor an English side across all European competitions (incl. qualifiers),eclipsing West Ham’s run of 17 from August 2022 - October 2023.
  • City's third goal this evening scored by Erling Haaland was their 250th in the Champions League and meant they became the 12th side to reach this milestone in thecompetitions and the fastest to do so (119 games).

• Manchester City are now unbeaten intheir last 18 European games (W12 D6), the outright longest run without defeatfor an English side across all European competitions (incl. qualifiers),eclipsing West Ham’s run of 17 from August 2022 - October 2023.
  • City's third goal this evening scored by Erling Haaland was their 250th in the Champions League and meant they became the 12th side to reach this milestone in thecompetitions and the fastest to do so (119 games).
I saw that but our own website contradicts it and said the rags had a 25 match streak 2007-09

Yeah the BBC are fucking hopeless, here’s a link to a UEFA page of records from 2020

They knew exactly that it was 23 wins because it was said earlier on, but then changed to unbeaten on several times. Like I've said before, anything good we do will either be downplayed, forgotten about, lied about and generally dumbed down. They fuckin hate us being the best.
It's also annoyed me last night when they kept harping on that City scored 6 on Saturday but Haaland didn't score.
No mention of him only playing 1 half.
Just pathetic sly digs all the time

It's also annoyed me last night when they kept harping on that City scored 6 on Saturday but Haaland didn't score.
No mention of him only playing 1 half.
Just pathetic sly digs all the time
Yes, I got on that too. Like he's shite and not already the top scorer in the prem.

Shows how fucking good we are! It's funny how much stick we got for CL performances yet the fastest team to 250 goals proves we've been bloody brilliant and just haven't quite had the luck in previous seasons to convert that into winning it. Monkey off the back last season, the team should have the same confidence and hunger they do domestically to go and show we're the dominant team in Europe as well. 4 titles in a row would be immense as it's never been done in England before, but back-to-back CL's would be incredible. Let's hope we can do both! Fuck it, back-to-back trebles anyone!!!

When you look at the stats so far in the CL, whilst our group is clearly piss for us, we're miles ahead of the opposition in terms of our dominance.

Such a shame the coach wreckers ended the new record with 10 minutes to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.