Breaking records/stats thread

Fast forward to now, the PL and CL are behind a paywall for British viewers. Interestingly, considering how rapacious and grasping American owners have been, some US coverage is brilliant, the 2 Robbie's with Rebecca, for example. This will continue to grow the fanbase, more tourists and day trippers. Such is the price of success.
Agreed. The US coverage NBC/USA/Peacock is superb and not biased. And they recognize the greatness of our beloved club.

I'm trying to find the unbeaten at home in the Premier League stat. I think I heard it on Sly Sports commentary.

Which site keeps track of unbeaten streaks and the like, or am I going to have to add it up myself?

I'm trying to find the unbeaten at home in the Premier League stat. I think I heard it on Sly Sports commentary.

Which site keeps track of unbeaten streaks and the like, or am I going to have to add it up myself?
Looking at the 2 years from soccerstats.com, shows the 22 home PL unbeaten run (but you have to look at each season).
w18, d4

Our current PL home unbeaten run stands at 21 games. Last home defeat was to Brentford in November 2022.
Long way to go to beat the all-time PL record - 86 games undefeated at home by Chelsea (February 2004 - October 2008).

Our current PL home unbeaten run stands at 21 games. Last home defeat was to Brentford in November 2022.
Long way to go to beat the all-time PL record - 86 games undefeated at home by Chelsea (February 2004 - October 2008).
Can't see that being matched any time soon. That's the equivalent of over 4 seasons. Most teams will have the odd daft result on their home patch. Look at that Brentford game last season, for instance.

Can't see that being matched any time soon. That's the equivalent of over 4 seasons. Most teams will have the odd daft result on their home patch. Look at that Brentford game last season, for instance.
Totally agree. Chelsea under peak Mourinho were pretty much unbeatable at Stamford Bridge. One of those records that may last for decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.