Brede Hangeland loves the gym

che_don_john

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/3ba884ee-f70c-4d8e-93e2-4dfa81aaa0ad

Has anyone seen this on the BBC website?

It's Brede Hangeland offering his assessments of other footballers' 'laziness'. It's quite funny, but I place laziness in inverted commas because it's apparent that his sole criteria for working hard is whether or not a player does weights. In fact, he just comes across as gym-obsessed; one of those people who can't seem to understand why other people don't enjoy lifting weights as much as he does.

Very bizarre; but also, none of the stories would surprise anyone.

Love the Craig Bellamy one. It's pitched as some sort of mad, unreasonable outburst on his part, but after reading all of Hangeland's gym-centric critiques of his colleagues I reckon Bellars might have been spot-on.

Adebayor and Berbatov lazy, Jimmy Bullard small and weak and Bellamy rude and obnoxious. The level of perception and insight this man has is staggering, he should be a news analyst somewhere.

Zaha's comment was about right but I did piss myself when he asked about restaurants during the game.

Didn't we pay off Adebayor when he joined Spurs in 2012? Even if we didn't his original contract would have expired with us in 2014, so to suggest we were still paying him in 2016 seems like complete BS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.