Bremen Or Hamburg???

bluebandits said:
Cheeseburgers

Yeah. I'm here. lol.

Hamburg win 1-0. Could be even 2 or 3 up in the first 60 minutes, at the end we're lucky to got home with the result.

Thanks to everyone going for Hamburg and i really hope, the blues over in Bremen will have a great time together with the Hamburg fans.

Now we're in a pretty good position to return to Istanbul. Hope we'll complete the task next week, then you will see some Manc scarfs in Istanbul. Thanks again for your support and best luck in the EPL. Go for the 7th!

Bluemoon115 said:
If only Elano hadn't hit the post/Caicedo could score from 4 yards out...........

Or Benjani ahdn't fallen over in their box leaving them to go up and score on the counter....

Arggggg don't get me started on that shit mate!

We'll get there, just be patient blues if we can scrape into Europa this year we'd fuckin boss it all the way next season

Nur der HSV!!!!!
b8jgtrkwqcv9q5flw.jpg

Hope Bremen go through!!

2 coach load of hamburg fans all buying shit out the united souvenir shop = sad cunts!!

mcfcant said:
Hope Bremen go through!!

2 coach load of hamburg fans all buying shit out the united souvenir shop = sad *****!!

They probably bought loads of stuff out of our souvenir shop too - that kind of thing happens on a European away trip, and just because we hate the rag bastards it doesn't mean we can dictate to everyone else not to go anywhere near the place. I doubt they would've pitched up at The Swamp and bought the gear just to annoy us blues. When we were in Hamburg for the first leg we were planning to take a trip up to St.Pauli's ground - we never got round to it but if we had then by your logic the Hamburg fans wouldn't be too happy about it.

Oh, and it's Hamburg for me too.

mcfcant said:
Hope Bremen go through!!

2 coach load of hamburg fans all buying shit out the united souvenir shop = sad *****!!

Calm down mate. That was just our contribution to the "keep manchester clean" campaign ;)

good post @M18CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.