Brendan Rodgers new Celtic Manager (P3)

yet still you wished we voted no lol....as for forrest....you still talking bout them but no1 talks bout city!!!
Proof you know fuck all
Most people I know wanted you gone, in fact I wish we could have a vote to get rid of you
You're a drain on our resources, and only good to see what life was like back in the 70s, you're like a living museum

If Celtic had the money even bournmouth had from tv....that ps scottish football fans contribute to to see our teams whether we like it or not...we would be up there in england!! anyways seville spent pitence compared to english teams and are far superior

Seville eh? Google this years CL and tell us how they fared... TWICE

can find a celtic pub anywhere mate....anywhere in world. you dont get it but world wide we massive bud.

Hmm. Perhaps we're not quite as tribal as you across the the pond here in America, and I've nothing against Celtic and quite enjoy golf holidays in Scotland.

I don't think the true problem here is that Mancs are dissing your Scottishness and your club.

I think the actual problem is that your club just hired an absolute fucking fraud of a manager who will destroy your soul and rip your heart out while he smiles blithely like a cross-dressing supermodel.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Celtic are a huge club only because half of two countries support them. Unfortunately Scottish football is below championship standard. Effectively Rogers is managing a team that will win the league pretty much even if I was in charge. Don't really see the excitement of that? Even Neil Lennon looked good there.

Celtic winning the league is like the tallest dwarf in the village bragging - he's still a fucking dwarf

That's what Celtic are in footballing terms, a tall dwarf. They can bang on all they like about 'what if..' But what would be more likely is that they would be in the bottom half and probably, just be a run of the mill team. The idea that if the joined the Premier League that they would challenge for is nit realistic. They board would probably trouser the TV money and be happy to be in midtable like Stoke, West Brom etc

All that said, Rodgers will do as well as anyone there. Much better manager that Delia, still not sure why they hired him other than him being cheap

Last summer I went on holiday and spent the week on the piss with tony Mowbray - I asked him if Celtic was the standard of the championship and he said absolutely no where near.

It took middles boro several years to get over the Gordon strachan farce - buying expensive players from Celtic who were shit.

Celtic winning the league is like the tallest dwarf in the village bragging - he's still a fucking dwarf

That's what Celtic are in footballing terms, a tall dwarf. They can bang on all they like about 'what if..' But what would be more likely is that they would be in the bottom half and probably, just be a run of the mill team. The idea that if the joined the Premier League that they would challenge for is nit realistic. They board would probably trouser the TV money and be happy to be in midtable like Stoke, West Brom etc

All that said, Rodgers will do as well as anyone there. Much better manager that Delia, still not sure why they hired him other than him being cheap
Spot on he will do far better than the last manager,they might manage to do a double under Rodgers,then again they and the rest would struggle in league 1 ffs..

As a Celtic fan who always had a liking of city......your arrogance is shocking. Look at our European history then compare your's. Nothing without arabs money.....welcome Brendan to a club with European pedigree

Easy goes it mate if you want to get your point across.

I imagine no offence was meant regarding your amazing history, first British club to win European cup, plenty of it & great support. What I imagine posters were getting to is you've just sacked your coach who's won the league again, Neil Lennon was successful but again no big jobs in the pipeline for him.

If you were in the prem, you'd be massive but you are not & the football landscape has changed.

Football has evolved & nationality of owners is just a part of it, they didn't buy you, why was that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.