Brentford (A) - Mon 5th Feb, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it , he gives us fuck all and is involved in a lot of our games it seems
Apparently 6, yes 6 PL refs support Dips ( whether they declare it is another matter) and in 18 of our games this season, at least one and sometimes two of them have either reffed or been on VAR for 9 of those matches. That's a 50% chance of flecking us over, and they did - see Spurs, Dips at home, Rodri being sent off. Loads of opportunity to influence in favour towards their beloved Dips. Really is reprehensible this is allowed.

And this doesn't include 'Alty' Rag Taylor, and OliVAR who is said to be a Barcodes supporter. All under orders from Web n PigMob - as I have said so many times corruption in plain sight.

I’ll be around the ground at 5pm anybody know best pub? I’m meeting lads later.
I would say Express Tavern, Kew Bridge, especially if you prefer real ale, and nearest to the ground as well.

I literally don't know what could possible be so mad. Are we starting the likes of Hamilton and Susoho? Otherwise, it's not mad.
Can only think Haaland, Alvarez, Foden, KDB and Doku all playing. That would be a little mad from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.