Brentford (A) - Mon 5th Feb, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like anyone cares about the starting 11 or whatever position they take.
I’m more worried we always find it tough vs Brentford and weren’t even able to take a single point from them last year.

We are top of the league if we win both our matches in hand. And normally we don’t give that position away when we do top the league.

I take 3 points. And as we are playing away it’s hardly our job to entertain. We need to be careful and not wasteful.

Fuck me this is a tough one. Toney absolutely guaranteed a goal or two. Haaland will be misfiring just like he was before the injury and any Blue would take Havertz over Alvarez who reminds me of Bradbury in front of goal.

Take the draw now, 1-1 would be good as it would keep Toney to just one.
Keep taking the tablets, pal; )

He’s full of shit. Puts tweets out and then deletes them when they turn out to be bs
He's not the only one. Knobheads trying to get a following they can monetize. They've seen Tolmie do it and want to follow suit.

Except, Tolmie is actually ITK. Unlike these clowns who hear something from a dodgy source and spread it.

Rumours already gone from 'Grealish left training early after finding out he was benched' to 'Something happened in training with Grealish'. Next it'll be 'a member of staff saw Grealish pull his face'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.