Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Brentford fans forum giving credit where it's due, saying Foden is class, City best team in the league/world.
Home crowd at the match being described on here as "mouthy", well if that means they got behind their team, fair enough and preferable to the game at the Etihad last week when City scored and the crowd went ... mild.

Interesting observation,

It's because of how we play, try and stop the chance before it is created, doesn't always work but stats add up.
Absolutely, but it always seems a bit of a lottery with how he connects with the ball when rushing out under a bit of pressure.

I only mention it as he obviously has a good eye from his amazing passing. Something changes when he’s running at the ball.

Away fans superb tonight. I’ve lost my voice.
Before the game they showed a video of them beating us on the screens. Like a proper montage with graphics and stuff. Didn’t have the desired effect.
Small time c**ts.
Oh and their goal was sponsored by Fullers Pride. It’s like 1980 again.
City do exactly the same thing to every team that comes to the Etihad. They only shown a montage of City goals when they win.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.