Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

Kinda puts to bed the theory that we can field two great teams. I guess today went how we expected with the upcoming games, but I hope this has no negative consequences for the remaining two games. I doubt it will, but let's just say the last two games (Brighton and today) haven't helped either. No decent run outs for the regulars and possible doubts creeping in. I dunno, I'm not always a fan of taking your foot completely off the gas. I'd be happier seeing the regular players remaining hungry.

Maybe I'm flapping. We'll see next week.

I think only 1(walker)will play on Saturday,I think Pep decided that all his main players were going to have this game off...concerned where Grealish is mind...

It’s a really tough part of recruitment arguably harder than finding starters. Not arguing with the starters we have brought in but the players replacing fern, zinchenko etc are a downgrade imo.
Yeah, I don't disagree. There are arguments for all of them getting another chance next season though. Trust the process.

Kinda puts to bed the theory that we can field two great teams. I guess today went how we expected with the upcoming games, but I hope this has no negative consequences for the remaining two games. I doubt it will, but let's just say the last two games (Brighton and today) haven't helped either. No decent run outs for the regulars and possible doubts creeping in. I dunno, I'm not always a fan of taking your foot completely off the gas. I'd be happier seeing the regular players remaining hungry.

Maybe I'm flapping. We'll see next week.
Contact the Samaritans.

I get resting players and all that. But fuck me that was gash.

Gomez is the worst left back I've seen in a city shirt. And that includes watching Charvet.

Palmer is soooo laxy dazy. Absolutely no end product at all.

And Phillips looks like he's won a contest to play for City.

Our depth really needs addressing in the summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.