Brentford Away

Trains from Manchester to Euston and Euston back to Manchester available. £70. Cheaper than on Trainline. Dm me for proof of purchase. Can be forwarded over email. Ticket was revoked on the 18-25, already paid for Travel.
Might get lucky in the ballot

As it’s now sold out
Right here’s my sob storey,
Violin at the ready

I have a ticket via my points !!!

Due to the 18-25 balls up

My lad doesn’t and hasn’t missed a league game all season ( as well as three trips to Germany) plus getting stranded in Munich (cheers Ryanair )

And he’s starting paying for himself!! Apart from the flight home !
Apart from shitty little grounds like Fulham, Bournemouth & Brentford he qualifies in his own right for many games via his points 21500+

I missed Wolves away due to being in Kefalonia (I know part timer !!!)

So he’s having mine as he’s come so close to a full prem league season and I’ve done it before

Both travelling down for the day on the train regardless so open to last minute drop outs

If anyone does have a miracle ticket they’d like to share with me (any category ) I would be forever in your debt plus a few beers every time our paths cross in future

I’ve helped loads on here before and sure many will vouch for me !!!

This is the first time I’ve ever asked for a ticket on Bluemoon !!

Hopefully the last
Both be at Everton & Brighton
Wiling to donate an Everton ticket as part of the deal

Let’s hope it’s all wrapped before Brentford anyway

CTID
Here’s hoping . Cheers blues
Ps. I was at York. I can provide ticket stub programme & references!!!

Edit train now booked, looks like we’re sharing the route with Salford or County at Wembley

Sorted

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.