Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know how many Brentford players are in the World Cup!? But if your the Brentford manager you will tell your players to get stuck in to the city players rush them go in hard..

get Haaland 20 league goals, i be so happy.

and 25 in all competitions before December, crazy.

Team selection is going to be interesting today.

Does Pep try to rest players who are likely to play a lot in Qatar? It seems inevitable Haaland and Mahrez will start.

If we get a few early goals I think any of KDB, Cancelo, Foden, Silva and Rodri will be wrapped in cotton wool and brought off.

Statement before the shit show in Qatar

Blitz then city

Surely Haaland starts? If so hatrick

5-1, Haaland 3 and Rodders thunderbolt with Alverez continuing his great form…

Can’t believe we have to wait 6 weeks, it’s gonna be like the summer, withdrawal symptoms galore!
I’d normally agree with that but in 6 weeks I should be able to go again so from a selfish point of view it suits me quite well.

eddie
stones
akanji
ake
cancelo
rodri
kev
berny
alvarez
haalamd
foden

balls to the world cup chance to go into the winter break top of the table

though I expect mahrez and gomez may play becasue of the WC

Got to go strong today, shirley? And there's an argument for saying that the players going to Qatar could possibly be playing less games in the next month or so than if there wasn't a world Cup on. How many domestic games would have been scheduled in the next 6 weeks. Maybe 8 or 9? Minimum, one league game per week. And possibly two CC rounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.