Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to depend largely on who plays what on international duty and who doesn't return fit. Providing they're available, I'm expecting walker to start this.

No international duty for him, chance to get him upto speed before the Arsenal game which I expect him to play in with the speed they have despite how harsh that might be on Rico.

Probably see gundo come in for his first start too with his international retirement giving him a weeks rest. Seems Rodri has been called up by spain even though he's banned for the first game, if he starts that second game, cannot see him starting brentford too.
Tbf as long as he's fit playing a game for Spain will actually be beneficial for us to get him upto speed.

That said I'd rather all our players retired from international football.

It's hard to try and select a team that will play against Brentford with this stupid international break. I'm sure Pep will make changes to the team depending on what condition some players come back.

I think Gundo could well get his first start since his return with him not being on international duty anymore.

Brentford will have players on International duty to, and no Toney, I'm sure what ever team we put out that day we will be victorious.

They pressed Southampton relentlessly up front yesterday and the turnovers earned cost 2 goals. Frank was bragging they're the best in the League at it.
Wonder if they'll try that against us at the Etihad. I'm guessing probably not.

No Toney any more but Buemo is a one man wrecking ball with pace and Wissa can be a handful. I reckon those two will be very busy in their own half for most of this game.

Foden loves playing against these so hope he's back in the starting line up for this one.

So many choices, very hard to predict. The absolute positive is no Rodri in 3 games, including 2 very tough away fixtures, and 3 wins, plus 7 goal difference. Excellent start on all levels.

Yesterday no Rodri, Foden, Gundogan, Stones, Ake, Savinho, Walker and still won comfortably. A small but incredible squad we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.