Brentford home

My sister and the BIL, bought 2 of those at £25 each,. They wanted to go to the Burnley game but wouldn't pay £60 each, along with many more.

Still have no idea what they were thinking charging that. I got myself one at £25 as well. More than happy to spend my money with the club direct if they don't take the michael.

Still have no idea what they were thinking charging that. I got myself one at £25 as well. More than happy to spend my money with the club direct if they don't take the michael.
I think whoever made that decision saw it backfire on them. There were a lot of empty seats in the stadium. The weather was awful before the game as was the traffic which may have contributed but I suspect £60 was a bit too much for a lot of people.

I think whoever made that decision saw it backfire on them. There were a lot of empty seats in the stadium. The weather was awful before the game as was the traffic which may have contributed but I suspect £60 was a bit too much for a lot of people.

Agreed bud. Kompany tax I saw someone call it.

Hopefully they'll keep that in mind. I think midweek games should come with a cap much lower than weekend anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.