Brentford PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden was great and you get a hat-trick then you are man of match.

Kevin De Bruyne was everywhere for us though. In a small ground like that, you get to see what the players are doing much more close up and he was great. Thought Alvarez was busy too.

And if we didn't do a MOTM thread/poll, people on here would moan like fuck. I still remember the one week the poll was titled "player of the match", in keeping with what Sky were doing. Fucking hell, it was like a Chernobyl style meltdown on here.
*chuckles* I remember that thread.
You have to have a vote or how else would I be my usual unpredictable self and vote for JB although it is very difficult to choose an alternative when he doesn’t play. We have to have a MOTM thread as everyone has different opinion.
You do a great job always having a thread ready.

I have to keep on your good side for the times I shout. :-) :)

GFmpBURWAAAeT0Z
Has Phil got a cut on his cheek there? It looks as if he’s had an elbow or a thump?

And if we didn't do a MOTM thread/poll, people on here would moan like fuck. I still remember the one week the poll was titled "player of the match", in keeping with what Sky were doing. Fucking hell, it was like a Chernobyl style meltdown on here.
It wasn’t meant to be a sleight on you or any mod, just meant in the way that Phil had blown any debate out of the water.

He was my player of the match by miles. :-)

I think his cheeks are just very hollow. It sounds weird but if you look he has very hollowed features in his face. I always think he needs to put a bit of weight on but he is very fit and plays a lot so I am probably full of s**t

Has Phil got a cut on his cheek there? It looks as if he’s had an elbow or a thump?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.