Brentford PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
A lot of our players with scoring opportunities today and thankfully Haaland scored his first two difficult ones. Could have been more from him and others though.
POTM to Haaland for winning a hard game for us, and closely followed by Ederson for conceding only one from xGOT faced at 2.44

Went for Akanji as he kept Buemo right out of it . Could easily have picked the Viking for those 2 goals though.
I think Brentford are very underated. They will be a handful for anyone.

Against a team that for large parts of.tge match did to us what we usually do to others the difference was the quality up front. That would be the big Norwegian, my vote went to Erling

Ederson for me, kept us in it with a fine reaction save from the corner, his sweeping in the first half was exceptional and then gets himself an assist.

Haaland for me, had he not been on the pitch we wouldn't have the three points. Rodri and Gvardiol did well second half. keV goodish for about 60 mins then clearly ran out of energy. Walker and Stones poor first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.