Brentford PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Voted Akanji. was solid and kept the english trio at the back from completely shitting the bed.

Well; it's fairly obvious that you paid the other person to vote for him. No one with a pair of eyes, or who's a love struck teenager, would have voted for him yesterday!
Shhhhh don't tell everyone. I know JB wasn't the best player on the pitch yesterday, but he wasn't the worst either. I realise that I probably shouldn't have voted for him for MOTM but no one else had voted for him and he did try. It wasn't his fault his foot got in Eddie's way for that ball when they scored. I've watched it a few times now and he was trying to get it off up the pitch.

I did try to vote for someone else but my fingers wouldn't go to the other names!!!! It was as if a mysterious force was pulling me away from any other name. ;-) :-)

Frank's gum deserves some recognition... he's got to get a sponsorship deal, any gum that can hold up to his open mouth knoshing for 90 minutes has to be military grade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.