Brentford Ticket Distribution

They always expected returns when it was looking like not a decider or trophy lift game, so it was never taken down on the ticket site.

Most will know we got around 1700 tickets for Brentford which sold out in hours if not less

Last night some supporters clubs were rang and offered tickets for the match

Why?

I hear approximately 100 tickets were taken for club staff, friends and families of players who if we had to win the league at Brentford had a party set up in London to possibly celebrate

Obviously we won it before this match so the party was held after the Chelsea match in Manchester

So now those 100 tickets are not needed and the club now want to sell them

If the above is really true should questions be asked or is this just accepted as being part of the winning culture

Seems to me if you in the clique you will be ok

Loyal fans are slowly but surely getting pushed further and further out

I am surprised it was only 100. I assume lots of friends and family booked transport and are still going, London being easier for a lot of them

Don't see an issue with this. Club would want staff and families there to join the celebration had we won the league on the final day. Feels fairly normal and I wouldn't count those as a clique. They all make a contribution to the team during the season.

Last edited:
Most will know we got around 1700 tickets for Brentford which sold out in hours if not less

Last night some supporters clubs were rang and offered tickets for the match

Why?

I hear approximately 100 tickets were taken for club staff, friends and families of players who if we had to win the league at Brentford had a party set up in London to possibly celebrate

Obviously we won it before this match so the party was held after the Chelsea match in Manchester

So now those 100 tickets are not needed and the club now want to sell them

If the above is really true should questions be asked or is this just accepted as being part of the winning culture

Seems to me if you in the clique you will be ok

Loyal fans are slowly but surely getting pushed further and further out

Not really sure there’s any point asking questions. We already know the answers. It was obvious at the time of sale that a way bigger than normal number of tickets were kept back for internal use. Same as happened when we won the league at Brighton.

Don’t want to get into the whole boring supporters club debate, but don’t know why those returns couldn’t have been put back on the website and sold to wherever they were up to in points?

Think it always happens.
When we won the league at Brighton I had a ticket that was supposed to be for one of the players' family who obviously didn't fancy a long trip as he wasn't going to play anyway.

Don't see an issue with this. Club would want staff and families there to join the celebration had we won the league on the final day. Feels fairly normal and I wouldn't count those as a clique. They all make a contribution to the team during the season.

Perfectly reasonable for family and friends of the players and staff to be givem tickets in my view and 100 does not sound excessive to me. And I was one of the ones who narrowly missed out on a Brentford ticket despite having a high points level. Those staff have worked hard for the club and deserve a reward for their efforts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.