Brexit: New entry criteria agreed for EU players coming to England

Question: who are the stars of today who were signed by English clubs before they were 18?

I see this also applies to managers.
If rules had been in place at the time Daniel Farke and David Wagner would not have qualified

Question: who are the stars of today who were signed by English clubs before they were 18?
deBruyne for one.

edit, i correct myself, seems he was over 18 when Chelsea signed him. i remember jose calling him 17year old kid, but google begs to differ.

Lukaku maybe?
iheanacho

Last edited:
They've asked David Gill to create the "fair" points score....

ok ok.. i'm going to go ahead and say it...

Eric Garcia
I don't have enough knowledge of youth football, but I am guessing that the prem league will miss out on only a few, so am asking about the past as a guide. KdB left this country of course and came back as an adult. Garcia...will he be a star? Diaz, D.Suarez, Lopes, Weiss, mixed bag.
Cant pretend to know other clubs youth.
Pogba another who came back. Any Irish?

The points system? Is it anything like the return of fans to grounds system? Depends on what tier you are in, or is it the same points for each club, or are they issued on the current basis of red 'n yellow cards - all to do with the colour of the home shirt?

Surprised Gill and his cheating cronies don’t bring in the history card where the more trophies you have won in your history would let you sign a player with less points.
They will, mate, they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.