Brian Barry-Murphy appointed as EDS lead coach

Son of a famous GAA legend, Jimmy Barry Murphy. He won 4 all Ireland medals (the pinnacle in GAA honours) for his county, Cork. Two in gaelic football and two in hurling. Pretty rare for a county to be that good in both sports. Even rarer for a man to win all Ireland medals in both. Good luck to Brian in his role with the EDS.

Club rate him. Just as they did with Vieira, Maresca and Vicens.
City seem to get these sort of appointments spot on the last 5 years or so.
Look forward to watching his EDS side.

They seem to have a preferred pathway for the coaches, given the shuffle.

Ben Wilkinson also moving up from the U16s and taking over the U18s, seems to be a good continuity move

Son of a famous GAA legend, Jimmy Barry Murphy. He won 4 all Ireland medals (the pinnacle in GAA honours) for his county, Cork. Two in gaelic football and two in hurling. Pretty rare for a county to be that good in both sports. Even rarer for a man to win all Ireland medals in both. Good luck to Brian in his role with the EDS.
I knew the legend that is JBM. Well I went out with his sister in law. I remember Brian as a toddler. I played a bit of football with him in his backyard. I followed his career with interest. He was a talented player in his time too. Glad to see him come to God's own club now at this point in his career. Good luck Brian biy...

I knew the legend that is JBM. Well I went out with his sister in law. I remember Brian as a toddler. I played a bit of football with him in his backyard. I followed his career with interest. He was a talented player in his time too. Glad to see him come to God's own club now at this point in his career. Good luck Brian biy...
You talk funny like the rest of those "Cark" fellas, hey?

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.