Brian Cox

We haven’t been to the moon ffs.
Yeah that's right. Look I ain't explaining myself anymore, you believe you live on a spinning sphereoid even though its nothing like the blue marble created by Robert simmonds it's photo shopped cause it has to be, but I don't, you believe they have been to the moon and I don't. Thats it full stop.

Water always takes on the shape of it's container, it's a liquid. Unless you think they have special bath shaped water for filling baths and bottle shaped water for Evian bottles, I don't see why you'd need to ask that.

If the shape has enough mass and isn't too far within the gravity well of a larger mass, yes, it will.
Absolute rubbish. Two words cognative dissonance

Absolute rubbish. Two words cognative dissonance
Cognitive dissonance is ignoring a significant body of evidence as it doesn't come to a conclusion that fits with a position you've decided to take up. Like ignoring hundreds of years of scientific study and the obvious evidence right in front of your eyes because you want to believe the earth is flat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.