Brian Cox

Hugely enjoyable thread.

I'm assuming those connecting with this guy are board as apart from the subject matter being stupid there's no way he's ever going to engage in discussion.

Yes as you can fucking see by looking at a fucking ocean.

You still don't understand fucking gravity you intellectual fraud.

How about you answer some other ****'s question for a change.
On the subject of gravity, here's another proof:

Does hodge have Sky, I wonder? If so, his satellite dish is pointing at a satellite (Astra, is it, or Hotbird? I forget). These satellites are in geostationary orbit, so they remain in the same position the sky. If gravity exists (which it must, or we'd all be floating around the room), why don't these satellite fall to earth? What's keeping them up?

What's keeping them up is them orbiting our rotating planet at a speed of about 3km per second. So that the centrifugal force perfectly counteracts gravity and they don't fall to earth and don't fly off into space either.

This would be impossible if the earth was flat. Sky satellites would just fall to earth. There would be no Sky TV.

I suspect this piece of evidence may be a bit beyond Hodge's comprehension however!

He still hasn't told me how old he thinks the earth is. That's the trouble with Hodge, no debate. Just a stance of his position without any actual facts to back it up. A bit disappointing really as we could really have a proper debate about this.

The Hodge-Clarkie Paradox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.