Brian Cox

Shut up, read some different books, I'm learning all the time pal. There you go again telling people what to do. What's to do diddums is it a problem people my not agree with you. Seriously mate you've got anger problems.
Your not going to run and tell the teacher to make me go away are you,, try and get me kicked off again for not agreeing with you whilst being honest and polite.

If the earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything of the edge by now.

My logic is flawless :-D
Nah, there's a big wall of ice around the edge keeping all the water on apparently. So they would have knocked something over that started a huge fire and melted the ice, draining all the water and killing us all. Bastards.

Your not going to run and tell the teacher to make me go away are you,, try and get me kicked off again for not agreeing with you whilst being honest and polite.
Can't imagine why Hodge would do that to you mate.

Shut up, read some different books, I'm learning all the time pal. There you go again telling people what to do. What's to do diddums is it a problem people my not agree with you. Seriously mate you've got anger problems.
You could be wrong you could be right. It could be flat it could be shite.

Anger is an energy, anger is an energy.

I've locked myself out of the fucking house cuz I'm a dickhead. Well, I can get in the conservatory but no further and it's bastard roasting in here.

Anyway, this thread has kept me amused while I await the return of the missus.

You should be prosecuted for cruelty to humans for that. You could die or at worse pass out due to heat exhaustion. Utter bastard.

Nah, there's a big wall of ice around the edge keeping all the water on apparently. So they would have knocked something over that started a huge fire and melted the ice, draining all the water and killing us all. Bastards.
What if the world IS flat, and there is an entire other world on the other side, like a big penny, and it's a world we have yet to see, a world where cats DON'T knock things over?

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.