Brian Kidd; what next for the lad?

I`m not usually an ITK but trust me on this one.Kiddo is on his way to the Rags,confirmed by a close friend of his,who happens to be one of my daughters best friends.
Good luck Kiddo and thanks for everything.

Once a rag always a rag..

I`m not usually an ITK but trust me on this one.Kiddo is on his way to the Rags,confirmed by a close friend of his,who happens to be one of my daughters best friends.
Good luck Kiddo and thanks for everything.

Interesting and good luck to him but I wonder how involved bacon face is on this considering the history between them both.

Fall out with the GPC was just a lie, fabricated so people wouldn't question his colours..

Just ask Leeds, Blackburn and pompey fans what they think about him..

He has to know how that will play in the media as United exerting their greater pull on their love of our city and their desire for local continuity versus City's disinterest and lust for glory via anyone from anywhere (in fact already has as they said this a week ago when they first published he was doing this).

So rather disappointed in him frankly if he chooses to do this.

We absolutely need someone from the past of the club as involved to prove otherwise. I hink City wanted him to stay for that reason - to have a visible connection with the allegedly lack of history City has.

Someone like Paul Lake whose story might inspire never giving up etc.

Last edited:
Interesting and good luck to him but I wonder how involved bacon face is on this considering the history between them both.
My daughters friend is a teacher at St Bedes and has known Kiddo for some time and she knows I`m Blue so she said pass this message on to your Dad.I asked if she was setting me up and apparently not,as her friend has no interest in football.
Some five years ago she gave me some info on Mancini,as his sons also attended St Bedes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.