Brian Kidd; what next for the lad?

Pity to read that, oakie. I saw a couple of tweets over the weekend suggesting that Kidd would meet with Pep before deciding his future. If that's true, I suspect we may have a decent shot at keeping him as long as he thinks he'll have a meaningful role with us as opposed to simply being the token 'local'. If he doesn't think that and United have made an attractive offer, you could hardly blame him for taking it. Fingers crossed, anyway.

Pity to read that, oakie. I saw a couple of tweets over the weekend suggesting that Kidd would meet with Pep before deciding his future. If that's true, I suspect we may have a decent shot at keeping him as long as he thinks he'll have a meaningful role with us as opposed to simply being the token 'local'. If he doesn't think that and United have made an attractive offer, you could hardly blame him for taking it. Fingers crossed, anyway.
See also page 14 (3rd from the bottom).

A new broom and all that.
He's been a great servant and go between, but him staying or going won't affrect anything now. New regime and new faces to get everyone out of the CFA Spa comfort zone is just what is needed.
Good luck whatever you do Kiddo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.