Brian Kidd

AshtonBlueMooner

What is his role now. If MP had anything about him he would be asking BK what the major difference is with our defence and how do we bring back the solidity of the past 3 seasons. I'm sure if BK is a true assistant manager he should be telling MP exactly how it is, or is he toeing the party line so he keeps his job, if so, it's very sad.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
What is his role now. If MP had anything about him he would be asking BK what the major difference is with our defence and how do we bring back the solidity of the past 3 seasons. I'm sure if BK is a true assistant manager he should be telling MP exactly how it is, or is he toeing the party line so he keeps his job, if so, it's very sad.

BK is English - his future at the club is therefore questionable...

I don't even know who that weird looking thin guy is who sits next to Manuel is

Brian Kidd... He's like an old girlfriend that you don't have the heart to ditch.

I suspect they're keeping him around to be our caretaker manager when Pelly's (ultimately) shown the door.

What odds we'll be naming a stand after him soon?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
I don't even know who that weird looking thin guy is who sits next to Manuel is

The ghost of Peter Swales?

Off all the sporting biographies that are yet to be written, Brian Kidds' will be a must.

It is perhaps only Brian that can really give an independent account of what happened last May prior to the Cup Final, plus a real insight into Baconface's reign at the swamp.

Quite what he currently offers to City mind I'm no too sure. Perhaps they realised Pellegrini was risky and wanted to ensure someone was here to hand over to the next manager if they have to sack Pellegrini.

I am sure that Kiddo gets his fourpennorth in when it matters. I still think that this rotation stuff falls into the trap of thinking that the starting eleven are sufficiently superior to bring home the bacon, when any one (Today Blind Mike Dean!) of ten thousand variables kicks in and stuffs the original thinking.

Brian is vital. He knows the premier league inside out and is there to support Pellegrini. But I think that he won't be needed once Pellegrini has settled and has played against all the teams in the league.

Lavinda Past said:
bandwagon said:
Brian is vital. He knows the premier league inside out and is there to support Pellegrini. But I think that he won't be needed once Pellegrini has settled and has played against all the teams in the league.

Just eight games to go then.

I hope Brian's got a new job lined up.

I really hope he gets an important position at the academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.