Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Parents have to take some responsibility. If they can’t name the murderers name the parents. They must take some responsibility for their offsprings actions.

I remember the murder of Sophie Lancaster at the hands of thugs because she was a goth ( They'd have murdered anyone really), it got me thinking at the time how does evil find evil or is it in all of us?

RIP Brianna and I hope your killers rot in hell if there is one.

I’m normally a big believer in the ‘rehabilitation of offenders act’, but every now and then, a case comes along which really shakes that belief, this is one of them, pure fuckin evil how they went about luring this young girl in and it’s difficult to ever believe they can go on to become people who can be let back out into society.

R.I.P Brianna

Hope the judge does the right thing and names these two pieces of shit.

I have nothing but respect for the victims mother. To speak like that after what she has gone through. Just wow.

I remember the murder of Sophie Lancaster at the hands of thugs because she was a goth ( They'd have murdered anyone really), it got me thinking at the time how does evil find evil or is it in all of us?

RIP Brianna and I hope your killers rot in hell if there is one.
I remember the BBC drama about Sophie and her boyfriend, “Murdered for being different” a tough and harrowing watch but shows the inhumanity some people are capable of.

The murderers of Brianna are on a par with the most heinous killers that have walked this planet, I’m in agreement with Dirty Harry (poster on here) who said he’s normally in favour of rehabilitating those found guilty of crimes, especially young people who have made mistakes but absolutely not in this case, these are warped and twisted murderers who are indelibly psychotic.

From the updates on MUEN looks like they will be named but perhaps not until they reach 18 in 2025.

25 years minimum surely but because of their ages unfortunately I think it could be 20

Just watched one of the parent's speeches outside the courtroom which was, of course, heartbreaking.
Did indeed remind me of the Sophie Lancaster case which, like this, is as harrowing as they come.
RIP Brianna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.