bridge exttra lessons

oxomcfc said:
i think wayne bridge should stay behind at training for the next 5 years and get lessons in crossing,passing,tackling,marking,heading,and he might as well learn how to cut grass because i bet he would be good at that because he,s shit at all the others

my big problem with bridge is he is so one footed, an england fullback ffs

r.soleofsalford said:
oxomcfc said:
i think wayne bridge should stay behind at training for the next 5 years and get lessons in crossing,passing,tackling,marking,heading,and he might as well learn how to cut grass because i bet he would be good at that because he,s shit at all the others

ashley cole uses his right foot all the time doesn't he?

you people are a bunch of fucking clowns. let's put garrido or ball back in the team, then you'll see how good bridge is.

he's not been at his best since coming to city, but he'll come good, i'm absolutely certain of it.

mcigo said:

you people are a bunch of fucking clowns. let's put garrido or ball back in the team, then you'll see how good bridge is.

he's not been at his best since coming to city, but he'll come good, i'm absolutely certain of it.

He's 28...how much more do you want him to improve?

No better than Garrido IMO.

mcigo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
oxomcfc said:

i realise he hasnt played very much and that a run in the team will be of benifit. also nowhere did i say that i prefered garrido or ball, what i am saying is because he is so cronically one footed he is easy to wrong foot and block off which will push him inside so as to use his left foot. that wont come with playing unfortunately he`s just not got it. imo. shithead

Bridge is doing fine . It took him a while because of fitness problems when we got him but now is showing why he is one of the best around. The full back position isn't all about throwing tackles in but much more about being in the right positions , covering for the center half working up and down the line etc. Miles better than Garrido

mcigo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
oxomcfc said:

YOUR A CLOWN MATE, DOUBT YOU HAVE SEEN A GAME, BECAUSE THIS IDIOT HAS COST US ABOUT 5 GOALS AND 6 POINTS. WATCH THE GAME IF YOU CAN FIND THE STADIUM

spiritofMVF said:
mcigo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
oxomcfc said:

YOUR A CLOWN MATE, DOUBT YOU HAVE SEEN A GAME, BECAUSE THIS IDIOT HAS COST US ABOUT 5 GOALS AND 6 POINTS. WATCH THE GAME IF YOU CAN FIND THE STADIUM

agreed...an england international shouldnt need time to settle ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.