Brief Encounters.

somapop

Just taken my daughter’s dog for a good walk.
On the way back I passed a church & noticed a really lovely looking woman with a dog talking to an old guy. We smiled & I carried on.
Within a few mins she’d caught up with me, mainly through her randy, male black lab sniffing out my female yellow lab.

We got chatting & had a good laugh. Her dog with its nose up my dogs arse is always a good ice breaker.

Just before she turned down her street she mentioned the dog was ‘the man of the house’ and she had two daughters, but it went right over my head (I’m always conscious of being ‘letchy’ when talking to women so never presume they’re single etc

But thinking back, was that some kind of thinly veiled admission she was single?
She was lovely and lives a ten min walk away but what’s the chances of bumping into her again? Relatively remote.

Think you have to strike whilst the iron is hot in these instances otherwise your head is full of ‘what ifs’.
Fuck.

Enjoy the match folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.