Brief History of the Universe

You appear to only be interested in teaching people your views. If they are not willing to be taught then you revert to condescension and insults.

I respond to people who don't know what they're talking about but claiming scientific knowledge with condescension and insults. Scientific consensus isn't negotiable and if you're claiming it on fairies or cold fusion then expect to be bitchslapped back to reality quickly.

I will stear clear of you in future as you seem to be rather closed minded and rather angry with it.

That's a fantastic idea for you. Let's see how long it lasts.

Also (and I struggle with this a little) were moving through spacetime, but at the same speed as light travels through the universe.
I'd want to be feeling the wind through my hair at that speed.

If you can visualize what he is saying after 5 minutes.. you're cleverer than me :) - Actually, it does hammer home eventually, sort of.

Just reading about 11 dimensions as it happens.
I find it interesting that (and its mentioned in your video) we experience life quantum frame by frame (Planck time after Planck time) - essentially quantised. A bit like movies 24/25 frames per second looks real.

^ and there's me thinking I'm getting it. Found another good video here, I think Veritasium is used to supplement kid's learning in physics classes, so it should be accurate. It's the first time I have heard about the 'particle horizon' - but the infinity part was most interesting.

^ and there's me thinking I'm getting it. Found another good video here, I think Veritasium is used to supplement kid's learning in physics classes, so it should be accurate. It's the first time I have heard about the 'particle horizon' - but the infinity part was most interesting.

Yep, accurate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.