Bright spots from yesterday.

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Any decent stories that brightened up a derby defeat? I have a couple :

At Watford Gap services, I was looking for my old man who has an irritating habit of saying he's going somewhere but doing something else, when me and the lad saw Gary Pallister in the queue for the coffee shop. My lad went to ask for a picture with him. When I'd took the photo, I said cheers to him and then told my son that I'd once seen him play live. My son asked when. I replied "Yes son, he was in United's defence when we leathered them 5-1."
To be fair, Pallister laughed and said he knew it was coming.

Then in the ground during the first 10 minutes, my lad was standing on his seat to get a good view. A steward asked him not to but offered him a seat near the top of the bottom tier with a fence in front where kids can get a better view. My lad went up there for nearly half an hour until the 37th minute (I can see him come down the steps on the telly dead on 36:00). I asked him why he'd come back and he said, and I swear to the Lord he said it "I want to do the Poznan after our second goal."
I reminded him that we'd not scored a first yet and he replied "Don't worry Dad, it'll be 2-0 at half-time." One minute and 30 seconds later, Lescott nodded us in front.

Unfortunately, he didn't see the comeback coming or I'd have got home an hour or so earlier.

The best I saw yesterday were two oriental guys, both decked out in the latest ****** kit, taking photographs of each other outside the ground. On the back of one of the shirts was the legend " No 1 Jap" !!!

Best highlight of the day was on the way out of the wembley area... there was a bunch of rags about 20-30 giving it large at our coach, there was about 7-8 of them... after we stopped at a red light they carried on, i was on the back seat and opened the emergency door, and the second i did it the fuckin shit there selfs and ran off hahaha propper funny shitbag rags

the best bright spot is for me is that we will play a lot better then yesterday, but will utd play better

Met some new Blues. Had a good sing outside & inside the ground, got hammered. Apart from the result it was a good day tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.