Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Why? We've had five days rest an Brighton are in the bottom half of the table.
It was a great performance and 4-0 was more than I expected pre-match, but a team chasing the title should be winning at bottom half teams.

Brighton are a decent side. Of course we always expect to win but they’re quite capable of beating one of the top sides if they perform well enough. One of those teams like Palace that’s a potential banana skin.

Absolutely fantastic result. A team trying to play against us is refreshing from the low block transition teams.

Looked fresh, scored 4 and now we have real momentum.

It is probably helping now that Haaland is out. Not saying better but just making us more compact. Haaland will be needed if we are to win the league.

Brilliant result. Now to worry about Forest who tbh I wasn’t thinking about but now they refs are under serious pressure and the media is ramping it up. I am slightly nervous now.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the Southern Softie Gulls. Sorry you lot but we are good.
Especially the biased know nowt whatchamacallits who call themselves media.
Especially the Specsavers needing wimbledots who thought they’d drag us down. How did that work for you you fudgesickle, shiitake mushrooms? Not well, because once again you forgot who we are: We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Bring ‘em on, bring ‘em all on. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.