Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

All I know is that I will never doubt this team again, what they achieved is a miracle this season and last, sure they will have the occasional off day (like we all do), but all of our players have earned the right to never be slagged off by any of us again.

This is a truly remarkable team and I will be 100% behind every last of one our players from now on.

Just had a quick look in the match day thread. Jesus, I know we call the Dippers for being over optimistic but the sheer negativity in that thread is something else.
Are you blokes actually City fans? The comments are nothing short of disgraceful and, over 4 pages, they’d have took almost every player off!! Given what this team have shown us, since 1999 actually, why do you not believe in them? THE greatest side the PL has ever seen and yet, unbelievably, it’s not good enough for some.........
The Match day thread is comical sometimes. I think most of it is nerves, but there are the odd one or two clueless idiots who always seem to watching a different game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.