Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

I'm watching too. It's absolutely fucking insane. It's been nothing but "plucky dippers" with live scenes at Anfield for ages. You^d never think we'd even won if you watched this shit.
They showed us for about 5 minutes after the whistle.

Apparently they are waiting for Brighton to finish their lap of honour before the trophy presentation.

YCNMIU!!! City win the title, NBC in the states have a bit on City, then turn to Liverpool, and Robbie Earle says Liverpool were one goal away from being the Invincibles!!! FML!!

"Both teams winners, City gets the silverware"

the fuck they are, hate this diatribe
Just said the same on the Media Coverage thread.

It’s exactly what a lot of us thought would happen. We’re champions and Liverpool are apparently associate ****ing champions.

Anyway, I’ll now let that go to enjoy the trophy presentation.

They can’t take that away.

Great performance, considering we have had no proper LB and we have been without KDB for most of the season phonomenal season

I'll have none of that any more! Zinchenko has been superb and he was excellent again today. Recognize he's an MF by trade but if Pep trusts him so do I! He's a full-fledged LB now!

30rnb6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.