Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like we will be playing 3-5-2 permanently - for example Pep could take a defender off and switch to a back 4 with wingers coming on.

Sane and Sterling will get their chances.

Hilarious how many attacking options we have, bit light defensively but fuck it.

He's going to mix it up and it will be fascinating to see just how he does it as the weeks go by.

I wonder if the three CB's will be more of a feature away from home and in Europe?

Not the team I would have picked, sterling & sane would have been in , maybe later in the game .

Would have had sterling as the second striker, myself, but hey ho, Jesus and aguero will do I suppose lol

No excuses today, 3 points only. Anything less is a shit result. Make sure we attack as a team and defend as a team, not only the defenders has to defend but everyone. Hope for a good start for Ederson he needs imo a good start instead of some wobbly conceded goals that can hurt his confidence as confidence is key for keepers. Few mistakes from him and the press will be on his back instantly like with Bravo. But good start with some nice saves can improve the defenders confidence as well and the trust between them.

Come on City!

Would have had sterling as the second striker, myself, but hey ho, Jesus and aguero will do I suppose lol

Sergio will play pretty much every minute till the transfer window closes. Don't think Pep can be arsed answering the same hysterical questions each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.