Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win this today comfortably, I'm absolutely convinced of it. We've got the best side this country has ever seen I am 100% confident in this manager and group of players.

Safe journey to anyone heading down ive got my lads cup final this morning to take my mind off it then on the lash!

CITY

Is the appropriate mindset.

Today is the day we've been waiting for! Can't wait for kick off. Excitement, nerves, emotion... Will have the whole family around today. Praying for a good one.

Go to the Banshee then Tony. And see some like minded souls...
I’ll have to drive out to Milford. I’ll be doing my best to avoid the results and watch it in the hotel. I hope you will be celebrating unbeknown to me in the meantime with a few cold ones.

If this was played on match day 15. We would all be confident about an easy win. Relax guys. We are far better than Brighton and we know our lads will turn out, because they've done so all season. For all we know, we'll be 3-0 up at half-time. :)

Just treated myself to a Sky Sports pass so I get to watch the Glasgow derby, F1 Grand Prix (well, most of it) then the City game in the comfort of my living room without the inevitable Rags and Dippers spoiling my enjoyment in the local pub (as I reside to the north west of the city). Good luck boys. If we fail at least I get £250 thanks to a bet placed some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.