Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. That part didn’t age well.

Too soon to be smart. Liverpool did run themselves into the ground to achieve that result.

Let’s see how they fare if it’s 30 mins in today and they haven’t scored. Either way I don’t give a shite, City will focus on the job today.

haha didnt rellise if the mickeys win 4-0 and we lose 4-0 we have to have a play off,so sky say but that cant be right
Only if City lose 4-0 to Brighton and Liverpool draw 4-4 with Wolves or a 5-1 defeat and 5-5 draw, a 6-2 defeat and 6-6 draw, and so on.

A win, all I care about is a win. I will take another heart attack inducing 1-0 win for City one last time in this league season. Come on City!

haha didnt rellise if the mickeys win 4-0 and we lose 4-0 we have to have a play off,so sky say but that cant be right

we'd need to lose by 4 goals and liverpool and wolves to draw with whatever goals as we concede.

Apparently De Bruyne will start, really hopes so because with him I'm almost sure we're going to win this easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.