Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Means train to Falmer, train back to Brighton if no tickets, train back to Falmer after the game.Then back to Brighton for my coach. Just playing it by ear.

I feel strangely calm. We have the manager and players to beat Brighton nine times out of ten. They are hard nosed professionals and winners. Of course anything can happen but we also haven't had a lot of luck or decisions go our way all season, so if it is supposed to even itself out we are due some today. I am not at the game live, so although I will be screaming and shouting at the tv I know it won't influence the players, so I have a kind of fatalistic feeling.

I pray everything clicks into place today and we are 4-0 up in 20 minutes and just then coast through the remainder of the game for a stress free day.

Stay away from the Brighton station pubs rammed full of not very welcoming home fans , under the bridge , plenty of pubs down the hill good mix of home and away fans , just as it should be .

omg so nervous, so so fkin nervous. I thought I preffered this years title tilt compared with last years but not so sure now. cmoooooooooon you blues, you have to save footballing in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.