Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that. But I still hate when Walker is tasked to do that. He is so wasteful and at times very sloppy.
Seeing walker cross a ball pains me mate however if it means getting Foden/KDB on the ball in the middle more I’ll accept

i-mean-its-alright.gif

Happy enough with that. I had Doku in for Bernardo who I presumed would be rested as he looked shattered and I had haaland for alvarez before I knee haaland was out. Other than that it's as I predicted. Very happy he's sured up the midfield and given Rodri less work load by adding Kovacic.

They've got injuries and their defence even at its best has always been exploitable, really need to show a desire to fucking shoot today. Can't let this one be tight deep into the game as they've got some firepower on the bench that can easily snatch it in adringa, fati, Enciso and buonanotte so let's get this game won early before subs can even come into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.