Brighton and Hove Albion PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Silva for me, him and Foden controlled this game until they ran out of steam, and that is why Brighton got back in the game.

Foden for me (just) over Gvardiol, who had his best game in a city shirt. I'm a big fan of Ake but on that performance he's not getting that spot back anytime soon.

Stones Rodders and Doku also very good

After half an hour Foden was a shoe-in for motm. All of his talents were on show in what was a return to form for the whole team.
Foden continued to impress but a certain Mr Boulders started to appear all over the pitch, making light work of the fact he'd not played all season.

Doku was head and shoulders the best player in the first half, bit in the second half he faded badly after 55 mins. Foden was consistently good but I'll give it to Doku.
But if you included Brighton players it would be Mitoma - He caused us all sorts of problems in the second half after being Brighton' best player in a poor 1st half (for them). He would be a perfect fit in our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.