Brighton away ticket details

If it was a 5 or 7 year rolling period, everyone who's been to the most games (and intends to keep going) will stay at the front anyway. There are people at the top who have benefited from the introduction of loyalty points coinciding with personal circumstances that meant they could go to the games at that time. It completely has disregarded the people who travelled home and away in the 70/80/90s. On the other end of the spectrum, look at me. I'm early 20s, started going to the games I could do and now have around 13k points. I'd have more, but I was too young to go before the 2010 season. What's it going to be like for my kids when they're 20 and there are people with 40+ years of loyalty points to catch up on? It will make it impossible.

There's no point having this huge family stand if we don't encourage the kids to go away from home as well and all the current system does is encourage points whoring.
thats where I have lost out because I have taken my grandsons for the last 5 seasons ( season tickets ) I don't do a lot of aways ( because doesn't feel right not taking them. ) so are now well down on points so find it impossible to get aways, 5 years ago no problem now no chance.

thats where I have lost out because I have taken my grandsons for the last 5 seasons ( season tickets ) I don't do a lot of aways ( because doesn't feel right not taking them. ) so are now well down on points so find it impossible to get aways, 5 years ago no problem now no chance.
The other thing that's a bit of a shame is how reluctant some clubs are too offer away fans tickets. Fair enough if you're a Liverpool/Chelsea/United who're going to sell out for most games, but clubs like West Brom, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Burnley etc who've been in the premiership and failed to sell out consistently should be pressured to offer more away tickets. If there were more away tickets, more fans would be able to go.

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif
If anyone is going then try and miss the urinal when you're relieving yourself at half time. I've never forgiven the bastards for demoting Hereford United in 1997.

went for a hostel, booked full 8 bed dorm 6 of us with two others now saying maybe they womt bother, if we don't fill with the maybes on the day don't mind felllow blues using the beds if spare.

Hotel prices toxic for the game 2 weeks later as well. Wish we were playing Hull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.